Announcements for the week of 11/28/2020
October 11th, 2020 : How to Live an Authentic Life
October 18th, 2020 : How to Hear the Voice of God
October 25th, 2020 : How to Respond Instead of React
November 1st, 2020 : Communion Sunday
November 8th, 2020 : How Not to Become Offended
November 15th, 2020 : How to Break the Cycle
November 22th, 2020 : How to Gight the Good Fight
November 29th, 2020 : How to Remain Energized and Not Get Burned Out
Ladies Fellowship Zoom Meeting
Our ladies have been doing a bi-weekly Bible study at 6:30pm on Tuesdays.
Their next meeting will be December 1st.
All women are invited to join; Please click the button below if you are interested in joining in!
Here at New Hope Legacy we believe in Doing Church as A Team! Here are our Volunteer Opportunites to help get you plugged into your church ohana!
- CLEANERS – With stricter guidelines our volunteers clean the church before/in-between/after services.
- GREETERS – If you love greeting our first time guests as well as our church ‘ohana.
- USHERS – Our ushers help our first time guests find a place to be welcomed, and create a cohesive and wonderful experience.
- PARKING LOT – This is the first impressions of our church! You are the first face that people will see.
- Children’s Team (NEW!) – We need creative people who would like to help us make video content for our kids. Writing lessons, acting, and video editing!
- Production Team (NEW!) – The Production Team is looking for people to help with sound and other technical aspects for running Sunday services!
Phase Two Guidelines
With the hard work of our government we’ve been given the opportunity to open up our church again! With opening the church there are some guidelines that we encourage you to follow to help keep New Hope Legacy a safe place!
- We encourage those who are high risk or are not feeling well to join us by watching us online and participating in our chats!
- We recommend wearing a mask when entering the building or walking around. Once at your seat you may remove your mask.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building.
- Please share shakas and smiles when greeting our church ‘Ohana.
- We will have social distance seating by maintaining 6 feet between families (3 chair length). We will have overflow seating in the remaining rooms with live-stream viewing.
- Our Children’s Church and Nursery will remain closed during this time. Parents please keep your children with you.
- We will not be providing drinks or snacks. We welcome you to bring your own drinks.
- After service fellowship will be at your discretion, if you feel safe, stay and fellowship.
- To keep our bathrooms clean we are asking each person to wipe down the counter and faucets after they use it.
Please stay tuned as we will be updating our guidelines as we learn more. Mahalo for your understanding.
We have several ways to give! You can check out our online giving portal at https://nhl.churchcenter.com/giving . It’s fast, easy, and secure. You can even review your own donation records at any time.
We offer giving through the Church Center App! You can download this on the App Store.
We have a Text to Give option. Text any amount to 84321. Giving is only one text away.
If you want to give by person, by the makai exit we also have an offering box. If you wish to give your offering please do so before or after service, Mahalo!