Announcements for the week of 1/17/2021
Growing Deeper ( Inner Life)
Assurance of Salvation – January 10 / 13
How to have Faith – January 17 / 20
God’s Grace – January 24 / 27
What are Spiritual Gifts and do I have them? – January 31 / February 3
Our Core Values are the DNA of our church – February 7 / 9
Why is Forgiveness important? – February 14 / 17
Growing Stronger (Outer Life)
How to please God – February 21 / 24
Your relationship with the Local Church – February 28 / March 3
Stewardship – March 7 / 10
Prayer & Bible Study – March 07 / 10
Baptism of the Holy Spirit – March 21 / 24
Expectations of every believer – March 21 / 24
Expectations of every believer – March 28 / 31
2020 Giving Statements
- The emailed contribution statements went out from: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The mailed contribution statements have been sent out last week. Please let us know if you need to update your contact information (email or physical address).
Ladies Fellowship Zoom Meeting
Our ladies have been doing a bi-weekly Bible study at 6:30pm on Tuesdays.
Their next meeting will be January 26th.
All women are invited to join; Please click the button below if you are interested in joining in!
Here at New Hope Legacy we believe in Doing Church as A Team! Here are our Volunteer Opportunites to help get you plugged into your church ohana!
- CLEANERS – With stricter guidelines our volunteers clean the church before/in-between/after services.
- GREETERS – If you love greeting our first time guests as well as our church ‘ohana.
- USHERS – Our ushers help our first time guests find a place to be welcomed, and create a cohesive and wonderful experience.
- PARKING LOT – This is the first impressions of our church! You are the first face that people will see.
- Children’s Team (NEW!) – We need creative people who would like to help us make video content for our kids. Writing lessons, acting, and video editing!
- Production Team (NEW!) – The Production Team is looking for people to help with sound and other technical aspects for running Sunday services!
Phase Two Guidelines
With the hard work of our government we’ve been given the opportunity to open up our church again! With opening the church there are some guidelines that we encourage you to follow to help keep New Hope Legacy a safe place!
- We encourage those who are high risk or are not feeling well to join us by watching us online and participating in our chats!
- We recommend wearing a mask when entering the building or walking around. Once at your seat you may remove your mask.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building.
- Please share shakas and smiles when greeting our church ‘Ohana.
- We will have social distance seating by maintaining 6 feet between families (3 chair length). We will have overflow seating in the remaining rooms with live-stream viewing.
- Our Children’s Church and Nursery will remain closed during this time. Parents please keep your children with you.
- We will not be providing drinks or snacks. We welcome you to bring your own drinks.
- After service fellowship will be at your discretion, if you feel safe, stay and fellowship.
- To keep our bathrooms clean we are asking each person to wipe down the counter and faucets after they use it.
Please stay tuned as we will be updating our guidelines as we learn more. Mahalo for your understanding.
We have several ways to give! You can check out our online giving portal at https://nhl.churchcenter.com/giving . It’s fast, easy, and secure. You can even review your own donation records at any time.
We offer giving through the Church Center App! You can download this on the App Store.
We have a Text to Give option. Text any amount to 84321. Giving is only one text away.
If you want to give by person, by the makai exit we also have an offering box. If you wish to give your offering please do so before or after service, Mahalo!