Announcements for the week of 9/5/2021
Stand Firm: The Beginning
Stand Firm: In Submission
Stand Firm: With the Belt of Truth
Stand Firm: With the Breastplate of Righteousness
Stand Firm: The Gospel of Peace
With the Shield of Faith
With the Helmet of Salvation
With the Sword of the Spirit
We’re gearing up for ‘Ohana Groups! If you would like to plug in with your church family by hooking up with a ‘Ohana Group to host or to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are hosting R.E.A.C.H. Youth Ministry every Wednesday from 6pm to 9pm. If you would like more information please email email@example.com
If you would like to get on the waiting list for the Art of Marriage Seminar hosted by Bible First Mission Church in Kona, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mahalo nui loa all the volunteers for the Kaukau for Keiki! Because of your willingness to serve many families were fed and taken care of during these difficult times!
We appreciate all the hard work and willing hearts put forth to help those in need!
Church Center App
If you don’t use Church Center App, you should! It’s a great way to find out what’s going on at New Hope Legacy.
Want access to our livestream on Sundays? We got you!
Upcoming Events? Oh yeah!
Prayer Requests? Always!!
We’re constantly updating this to make it easy and fun to use!
If you haven’t already, click picture to your app store and you can download it today!
To access this free resource click on this link:
or… you can text NHL to 49775
Mahalo nui loa! Your New Hope Legacy ‘Ohana!
Here at New Hope Legacy we believe in Doing Church as A Team! Here are our Volunteer Opportunites to help get you plugged into your church ohana!
- CLEANERS – With stricter guidelines our volunteers clean the church before/in-between/after services.
- GREETERS – If you love greeting our first time guests as well as our church ‘ohana.
- USHERS – Our ushers help our first time guests find a place to be welcomed, and create a cohesive and wonderful experience.
- PARKING LOT – This is the first impressions of our church! You are the first face that people will see.
- Children’s Team (NEW!) – We need creative people who would like to help us make video content for our kids. Writing lessons, acting, and video editing!
- Production Team (NEW!) – The Production Team is looking for people to help with sound and other technical aspects for running Sunday services!
- Creative Department: Do you like acting? Making skits? Want to get involved? Look no further! We’re looking to expand our creative department, specifically for video announcements and so much more!
Phase Two Guidelines
With the hard work of our government we’ve been given the opportunity to open up our church again! With opening the church there are some guidelines that we encourage you to follow to help keep New Hope Legacy a safe place!
- We encourage those who are high risk or are not feeling well to join us by watching us online and participating in our chats!
- We recommend wearing a mask when entering the building or walking around. Once at your seat you may remove your mask.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building.
- Please share shakas and smiles when greeting our church ‘Ohana.
- We will have social distance seating by maintaining 6 feet between families (3 chair length). We will have overflow seating in the remaining rooms with live-stream viewing.
- Our Children’s Church and Nursery will remain closed during this time. Parents please keep your children with you.
- We will not be providing drinks or snacks. We welcome you to bring your own drinks.
- After service fellowship will be at your discretion, if you feel safe, stay and fellowship.
- To keep our bathrooms clean we are asking each person to wipe down the counter and faucets after they use it.
Please stay tuned as we will be updating our guidelines as we learn more. Mahalo for your understanding.
To stay up to date on what’s going on at New Hope Legacy, subscribe to our weekly Newsletter!
We have several ways to give! You can check out our online giving portal at https://nhl.churchcenter.com/giving . It’s fast, easy, and secure. You can even review your own donation records at any time.
We offer giving through the Church Center App! You can download this on the App Store.
We have a Text to Give option. Text any amount to 84321. Giving is only one text away.
If you want to give by person, by the makai exit we also have an offering box. If you wish to give your offering please do so before or after service, Mahalo!